Thursday, November 29, 2007

I realize i can SS mad.

SS means Shiok Sendiri.

A term Amane taught me, which has well followed me since then.

We use it to describe anything from inanimate objects, to living things etc.

Ah~, its a VERY well-used word.


So anyways, as according to this post, Amane, SamSoon, JungAh and i went out for lunch today.

Since SamSoon drove, i sat at the backseat and got to SS by playing Don't Don on my handphone, and started dancing to it.

... IN THE CAR...

In fact, i actually DANCED to the WHOLE SONG *beams proudly*!

Considering the fact that everybody in the car is already used to my Super Junior and ME, they don't even bother anymore !!

Except for the fact i kept on asking JungAh to see me and my dance, otherwise everyone can well-ignore what i'm doing so easily its as if i'm only doing something as interesting as breathing next to them!

Interesting!

Hahahahahahahaha!~


But ah, please don't let this mere fact deter you from *thinking* that i won't dance when i drive.

In fact, i do DANCE (like i did in the car today), even when i drive!

Trust me, I DO.

And i'm not being modest .


I should be voted as the driver you least want to meet while driving, lol!!

Cheers!~


I like being ME (^^ )!~

Its fun and retarded!

Like my SUPERKyu XD!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e