Thursday, November 01, 2007

Super Junior 2집 - 돈돈 (Repackaged Edition)

A lot of people would curse and complain everywhere whenever their favourite artist, after releasing their latest album, would release another repackage edition of the album.

However, i was actually VERY HAPPY when Super Junior (more like SM) announced that their latest album's repackaged edition is going to be released soon!
Auntie even said its her FIRST TIME seeing someone whose actually HAPPY about it, and not complaining or cursing SM instead.

Teeheehee!~
I have loads of stuffs i want to curse, complain and hurl at SM now, but lets not get side-tracked. Lets just concentrate on this "repackage-edition" issue at hand. First.


So anyways, the reason why i'm HAPPY, as opposed to hexing SM with the confundus charm so they would be confunded and will listen to my every command, its because the release of the repackaged edition would mean the following equation.
Super Junior = 행복 Happiness
Repackaged edition = More Super Junior
MORE Super Junior = MORE 행복 Happiness
Get the math =D?

So whats there to complain about?
Besides, repackaged editions are inevitable these days, thanks to illegal downloads. So being positive, why not CHEER instead of COMPLAIN?

And with pictures like THIS:

Tell me, whats to complain about?
(But really, i was happy about the repackaged edition even before i see the picture above today. I heard of the news yesterday, so my feelings when i first heard the news are not at all effected by the picture above, but positively elevate it only.)


Though that said, NOW there IS something to curse about.

First of all, YESTERDAY i've made up my mind i would definitely get a copy of the repackaged edition.
I mean, take a look at the new songs!~
CD contents: + 4 new songs.
01 . 돈 돈!(Don't Don)
02 . 소원이 있나요(Sapphire Blue)
03 . You're my endless love(말하자면)
04 . Marry U(New Version)
05 . 갈증(Original Ver.)

06. Disco Drive
07 . 미워(Hate U, Love U)
08 . I am
09 . 사랑이 떠나다(She's gone)
10 . 마지막 승부(The girl is mine)
11. 거울(Mirror)
12 . 우리들의 사랑(Our Love)
13 . Missin' U
14 . Midnight Fantasy
15 . Thank you
16 . 갈증(Remix Ver.)
17 . (Bonus Track)아주 먼 옛날(Song for you)
Plus, track4 and track10 is so specially sung for me only!~ ㅋㅋㅋ~
A must get (^^ )!

Then i realize there is even a CD + DVD version too!
Ok, so getting that, said my mind. Sorry CD version, but DVD is attractive XD!~
So my mind settled on which to get adee! I'm getting ONLY the CD + DVD version!

But all THAT happened YESTERDAY...

Today...
The track list of the CD + DVD edition came out.
I. DON'T. LIKE. IT.
CD contents: + 1 new song.
01 . 돈 돈!(Don't Don)
02 . 소원이 있나요(Sapphire Blue)
03 . You're my endless love(말하자면)
04 . Marry U(New Version)
05. Disco Drive
06 . 미워(Hate U, Love U)
07 . I am
08 . 사랑이 떠나다(She's gone)
09 . 거울(Mirror)
10 . 우리들의 사랑(Our Love)
11 . Missin' U
12 . Midnight Fantasy
13 . Thank you
14 . (Bonus Track)아주 먼 옛날(Song for you)

DVD contents:
01 . Marry U' jacket sketch
02 . Prologue
03 . Relay Talk
Eunhyuk -> Yesung -> Shindong -> Sungmin -> Leeteuk -> Ryeowook -> Kyuhyun -> Donghae -> Kangin -> Kibum -> Siwon -> Heechul -> Hangeng
04 . Member Personal Story! "Talk to Myself!"
Leeteuk, Heechul, Hangeng, Yesung, Kangin, Shindong, Sungmin, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Siwon, Ryeowook, Kibum, Kyuhyun
05 . Epilogue
06 . 'Don't Don' MV Making Film
07 . 'Don't Don' MV
08 . 'Marry U' MV Making Film
Only one new song, but plus a DVD with so many goodies!!
.
.
.
CURSES YOU SM!
(And its not just about that which made me want to curse and hurl at you)


So to sum it up:
CD version has 4 new songs. Sorta.
CD + DVD version includes only ONE new song, but has the DVD (which has all the loves from my beautiful boys).

So being a sucker for Super Junior, i'm forced to buy both.
And because i'm an extra sucker for Super Junior, i'm buying it from somewhere else which is more expensive due to shipping costs, but because i wanted the poster despite the fact that all four corners of my room is almost already covered with Super Junior, so yeah...

... I'm a bloody idiot who should've hurled herself out in front of a kid's tricycle which was cycled at 5km per hour.


I don't mind buying both versions really, as explained, i'm a bloody idiot when it comes to Super Junior.
I wouldn't even have cursed SM (well, maybe just a little?)!

However...
BLOODY SM SO WANTED ME TO COMPLAIN, CURSE AT THEM SO AS TO RUIN MY KARMA!!
BECAUSE THE BLOODY DVD DIDN'T HAVE "MARRY U"'s MV!!

WHATS THEIR FREAKING PROBLEM LAR?
THEY ALREADY INCLUDED "MARRY U"'s MAKING FILM, MIGHT AS WELL JUST ADD THE "MARRY U" MV RIGHT?

GIVE ME MY "MARRY U" MV!!
THAT MV (and song) IS SO MADE FOR ME ONLY OK?
GIVE ME MY MV (ㅠ.ㅠ)...


Seriously, i'll be honest, I REALLY DON'T MIND that the CD + DVD version only has 1 new song.
I'm cursing it now because the DVD don't have the "Marry U" MV, which is as said, was specially made for me, THE SONG ITSELF IS SPECIALLY SUNG FOR ME!!
But its not in the DVD. BAH!
If it have, i'll gladly say nothing at all, because i'll be very grateful.
But because it doesn't, so i have loads to say.

The reason why i really, really, REALLY don't mind that the CD + DVD version doesn't have the newer songs, its because it means i'll have more excuses to get the CD version.
Then the reason WHY i "want" to have more excuses, is so just in case it needs explaining to anybody... but honestly, not that anybody would ask really, but just in case.

I had really wanted the CD version too despite the fact i have my mind set initially on the CD + DVD version only, because its just NOT COMPLETE if i ONLY buy the CD + DVD version, and forget about the CD version, because....
I'm an avid-Super Junior-merchandise collector.

Last time, i'll usually only buy SuJu merchandises IF i'll really use it. If i won't use it, i wouldn't even want to buy it at all.
But now... i find myself buying those certain stuffs which though i really wouldn't use them at all, because they are just too precious to be use, i'll still get them because... as said... i'm an avid-Super Junior-merchandise collector.

I may not have everything of Super Junior, i haven't gone that far a level yet, but yeah...

I'm such an avid-Super Junior-merchandise collector, that i want to have most of Super Junior merchandises around me. It makes me feel happy and complete, as a collector of my 13 beautiful boys who completes me.

...

And therefore my money is like presented to SM on a silver platter with pretty decorations all around it.

Ugh.

But no complains really, i love all my SuJu stuffs!
You should see my faces whenever i got them in my hands; pure bliss!

My only complain is THIS.
My SuJu DVD lacks MY MV.


I should stop these talks now, the fact remains that the DVD without the "Marry U" MV is just depressing to me.
.
.
.
Curses you SM!!

GIVE ME MY "MARRY U" MV ON THE DVD!!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e