Tuesday, November 27, 2007

HeeChul is a mad cat.

Another backdated post =P!
Written on 11/19/07.

---

Evidently.

I just got home from Penang yesterday (11/18/07), and therefore had smuggled HeeChul to sleep in my room that night.

In the morning, she woke me up because she wanted to go outside.

Gosh, what a ruckus she made!
Meowing and scratching on the door in attempts to wake me up!

Then, i woke up to let her out, and went back to sleep again.
I was FREAKING tired.


After i fell asleep again, and after she had made her rounds, she wanted to come in (to my room) again, and again, she made the same huge ruckus so i would wake up to open the door for her, just to let her enter again.

I should just get a cat-flap in my door.
Then my good night sleeps wouldn't be tampered with! Lol!


Which reminds me.
She needs a bath.

The smelly Little Princess!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e