Sunday, November 25, 2007

I would know.

Whether or not the person performing with YunHo is Lee DongHae.

I mean, please lar, even DongHae's slightest "Ah" can be detected and easily recognized by me in a few seconds.
Yes, sometimes i may need a few repeats, but technically, its so freaking easy easy. I can recognize his laughter too ok?

It was kinda annoying when during the TVXQ concert last night, people around were screaming "Lee DongHae, Lee DongHae"...

So obvious not DongHae can?
The appearance and hair also so obviously different.

That person is a good rapper and dancer, but i doubt he is as good as DongHae. Honestly.

I mean, isn't DongHae like... the best?

He IS the best!
Along with the 12 other retardedly beautiful boys XD!


So yeah, really annoying honestly.

But what annoys me most is this girl behind me who yelled out: "Lee DongHae sucks".

The minute i heard it, turned around and glared at her.

And i swear i almost killed her.

I almost wanted to confront her; in a well-mannered, reasonable and civilized way of course, ELF are civilized.
But Amane ask me not to look for trouble, but it just make me flared more, because how can i not stand up for DongHae?

If DongHae sucks, everybody else also sucks adee!!

Damn irritating that girl, hearing her voice almost makes me puke.

But anyways, i think back, maybe she said "Saranghae" instead?
But i beg to differ, it was quite obvious what she yelled because the minute she yelled i looked behind and saw her giggling with her friends.
Plus i know how her "Saranghae" sounds like with her inaccurate pronunciation of the Korean language.
Seriously damn laoyia ok the way she pronounces it. Hear also OMG!!

Ok, very geram now.

I shall rest my case.


BTW, i feel the way this is going...

I feel i'll probably write loads of short posts about the concert, instead of one long one XD!!

Teehee!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e