Sunday, November 25, 2007

The Power.

Want to know more reasons why i love my boys?


I came back all pissed off...

And i open my com...

... and i saw both my husbands (in case you didn't know, TeddyBear and Simba!) showing their love to each other, and this made me happier XD!~

Ah XD!~

I tell you, the power they have over me XD!~

Easily putting a smile on my face (^^ )!~


And Her Royal Highness Princess Kim HeeChul knows that i've came home, so she woke up from her peaceful slumber to welcome me home, and then proceeded to sleep next to my laptop to make me feel better. And occasionally waking up to see that i'm still there (i promise her we'll go up soon).

That fat cat knows the power she have over me.
So she's very good at taking advantage, and which explains why it seems that i'm spoiling her alot?

Ah, she's HeeChul isn't she?

She's exactly like him!

The narcissistic fat cat.


But i love all of them just the same XD!~

Ah!~

They make the world a brighter place!~


GOODNIGHT XD!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e