Sunday, November 04, 2007

희님의 미니홈피 처럼, 내 블로그가 곤충을 왔어.

Like HeeNim's MiniHompy, insects came to my Blog.


Ah, as usual, sometimes when i do certain stuffs, i didn't bother explaining why, because people won't understand regardless, so why all the hassle in the first place?

I had initially wanted to clear it out, because i was not vastly justified at all, to whoever who had saw it, but then i wonder... why should i?

Isn't it just giving in to what the insects wants?
Those annoying pesky little pests who aims to be able to receive some petty little attention through nasty remarks. Just wasting my time and energy.

I do what i like, there's no need to explain why.

Besides, to be able to give such statement shows ones immensely ignorant and lack of understanding of the English language, which is what my Blog is mainly written in. To give a response or explaining it to them, or arguing if that method should even be approved, is as if an insult to my aptitude.


Though, to my close friends who has been dutifully following my Blog and was not completely thrown off by my super fangirlyness, i humbly beg that you ask me about this. I seriously think i wasn't justified enough and i want your fair comment, because what i perceive may not be what everyone make out, so i, undoubtedly, would like to know.


Ah, but insects live everywhere don't they?

Perhaps i should get a swatter, that, would probably do me justice.


쓰레기는 쓰레기통에

닥 · 숭

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e