Saturday, November 03, 2007

ONLY13

I know i'm being overly emotional but i just can't help it.

Everytime i watch their first comeback performance on KBS MusicBank, the 070921 performance, i couldn't help but cry.

Its been well over a year since all my 13 beautiful boys could perform together.

Firstly HeeChul's accident.

Then when he finally comes back, where all 13 of them could've performed together, there comes Geng's visa problems.

Then soon the accident which tore my heart out and wrecked my nerves, till i was positive i did not ever want to let Super magnae KyuHyun out of my sight ever again when he was finally well...

Its been a long one year.

A long, long one year.

Well over a year till all 13 of them could be performing together on stage again.

And they are back!~

I love my 13 boys!~

They are the sunshine to my gloomy day (^^ )!~

And i love them to bits!~

NYAH XD!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e