Sunday, November 04, 2007

Whole day of GRRs!~

First, i couldn't watch this TVB drama which i had really enjoy watching since before, and had been waiting for AGES for it to re-run now... only to be disrupt by FOOTBALL!

I swear i love football; i may not watch matches nor play it, but i'm a Manchester United fan since 1995 or so, and i have pictures of me outside Old Trafford to prove it. I'm not supporting MU now just because its an "in" thing to do, i've supported MU since before.
(Same goes for Japan's national football team, a fan since 2002!)

But anyways, the only time i really dislike football is when i wanted to watch my show on tee-vee, but got "invaded" by the Liverpool fans.

Let me clarify i have totally NOTHING against Liverpool.
But because i have two hardcore Liverpool fans at home, which, because of them i had to ruin my original plans...

May Liverpool lose tonight.

And for the next match.

Horrendously for tonight's match.

I know its really mean.
But this is what they (Liverpool) should get for messing with me and the show i wanted to watch most! Grr!

I totally wouldn't mind if its a MU vs Liverpool match; because i support MU and though i don't watch football nor i play football, but if its that match, out of respect for the team i support, i wouldn't mind giving in.

Any other teams have to get lost especially when ITS SOMETHING I REALLY WANTED TO WATCH!!
If its just some random show i don't mind, but for something like this, unforgivable!

Especially the fact i have to wake up at 7am tomorrow to watch it again!

EVEN MORE BAH!!

*holds head and screams around*


Ehem ehem...

So anyways, apart from that, HeeChul's going cross the line again, i tried to discipline her but i end up laughing while looking at her retarded face XD!~

Hahaha!

Mom say i spoil HeeChul, heck, EVERYONE says i spoil HeeChul.

Hey, i admit, i do spoil her. She's my precious, and she's named after HeeNim, so its just natural for me to spoil her.

Though i have my limits.
She may step all over me but if she ever crosses the line especially when i'm in a bad mood...

You know what'll happen.
She too knows i cannot be crossed whenever i'm really mad... but, she also knows that i won't stay angry for a very long time, so she takes advantage of that and be herself again (= =")...

I should learn how to stay mad longer, so far the longest i've been mad is probably not more than 3-5 hours tops.
I always end up laughing like a mad woman after (= =")...

Grr!

BTW, already THREE PERSON who had asked if HeeChul is pregnant!

FAT CAT !!


And then the other grrr thing is... my YoungWoon hurt his hands =(...

For some weirdest reason ever... very fishy (not DongHae fishy, its the fishy fishy!!... nvm...)!

I mean when something like this happens, instead of worrying what might have actually happened, i ponder more on if it hurts them and all...

I thank everyone who got me thinking... its really helpful in its own way!


The only good thing from today is probably the arrival of SOMEONE (will Blog about it soon, this i promise will be soon ne =P!)!

And also the silent protest by ELF!

They made me prouder and prouder everyday for being an ELF =D!

엘프 아자 아자 파이팅!!


And lol, i was talking about ShinDong with JungAh just now!

I got really geram at some comments made about ShinDong, which for one, wasn't a directed insult, but rather it wasn't on purpose, and was probably unintended... as in it was said without any harms meant...

... but i still feel insulted in a way!

And JungAh being my "gugu ji" (lol, don't think weird people, it means "si fu" in my own way!) in many ways, calmed me down and give me some advice.


So anyways, this got me thinking... everyone knows how touchy i can get when SuJu is involved... i'm protective, i don't blame myself =D!

Then it makes me wonder; sometimes is it because i'm supposed to be mad, or do i just want to be angry?

Both are really different you know; if its the earlier one, then i have every reason to do so!

However if its the latter one, then i'm just being unreasonable (as usual) and just looking for some reasons to be angry with, which, isn't exactly a very good idea. Especially when no harms are meant. I'm just scaring people away from talking about SuJu with me!

Its no fun you know, when you're happily chatting about SuJu and people are chatting with an extra caution added to you, as if you'll blow up anytime!

I know i can be fiery, but its not like i'm ignorant of this fact too. I do see and notices. But enough about that...


I guess while i'm protective over SuJu as a whole, i'm especially protective of certain members. Sometimes no harms are meant, but i took it with offence, because i felt those certain members had been stereotyped too much that i don't like it, and so the need to protect them arises.

Good example: ShinDong.
I hate it when people criticizes him based on appearance. Is appearance everything? If so, what are you doing on the face of the earth?
If you get to know him, his really a brilliant artist you know, he had worked extra hard for everything that he doesn't deserve to be judged based on appearance. He is someone who i really admire and really look up to, and i'm not kidding. If you only knew.


So anyways, before i get sidetracked and stared scolding the daylights out of the people who had offended me because of ShinDong, harm or no harm...

I do humbly apologizes if i "accidentally got offended" when "no harm was meant"; please do try to understand me. My mood always gets the better of me.

If you can't i have nothing better to say.

Just because when something happens i react this way, doesn't mean when the same thing happens, i'll react the same way.
As said, it depends on my mood. I'm a very mood-revolved person. I shall not be stereotyped just because of one incident.

What do you know, i'll probably do something else instead. I'm unpredictable. I hated to be treated with caution, so just clarify with me, i'll be happier ever as compared to being treated with caution. Its really no fun, see.

And yeah, if i do get offended when no harm was meant, give me time and i'll eventually figure out the whole matter when my mood has calm down. Its just me being hot-headed, and my mood are doing the talking instead of my brains. I'll realise you have no harm meant and i will take back what i reacted in me.

Same as when people try to clarify stuffs with me, sometimes i take it with an extra pinch of chilli powder, that i get all protective back and its really no fun. For both sides.

I'm sorry if i do so but as said, mood doing the talking, so i need time to just get through things. I'll eventually come to it!
I prefer that then being talked about behind the back. I hate back-talkings.

I may bite, but i don't bite you know.
No pun intended.


Anyways, as regard to my mood changes, if its something changeable overnight then HeeNim probably had a girlfriend for ages.

But its not, so ditto to HeeNim (sorry HeeNim, i love you bye!).

Its just a matter of understanding =)!

But ah, if you really think about it...












I don't think anybody could (understand) (-┏)...

Some people may think they understand me, but honestly, they really do not, because i don't understand myself most of the time, so i doubt you could.

Then again you may, but its not like i'll ever agree with you.
I'm like an enraged teen against the world. Nobody would understand me!

But minus the teen part.

Teehee!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e