Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Dear Dad...

Technically, since i don't celebrate Christmas, asking presents from Santa isn't really right.

And since asking presents from Dad is ALWAYS appropriate, whatever the occasion, whatever the reason... so... ...

---
Dear Dad,

For KYU-RISTMAS, i would like to have a new external hard disk, preferably 200GB and above.

I know i haven't been good all year round, but generally, i AM a good girl, so i guess i really do deserve the present =D!

I know its my own fault i used up all the space in my hard disk, but i really need a new external hard disk (though i wouldn't say no to a new computer with like SUPER storage)... because...

MY CURRENT HARD DISK IS RUNNING OUT OF SPACE BECAUSE ITS SUPER-LY FILLED WITH HAPPINESS.

Seriously.

LOADS AND LOADS OF SUPER HAPPINESS !!


Since considering the fact i need all the Super Junior i can get to keep me sane (and retarded)... So for the sake of your sanity, and mine of course, do get me a new external hard disk ok =D?

My current hard disk is filled with like tons of Super Junior, none of which can be separated from me.

The best of which is the 500+MB Don't Don performance. x2 (^^ )!
The most memorable performance of em' all, because it was well over a year since my 13 beautiful boys last perform together!~ Nyah!~

Just full of Super Junior LOVE and GOODNESS, YAH XD!

So dad, ok yah =D! PROMISE ok (^^ )?

THANK YOU !~


Love,
Your retarded daughter.

---

THAT... has got to be the worst letter asking for presents nyah =P!

I'm just playing about the "letter writing" lar, because i don't write letters when i ask for stuffs... i held my palm out =P! HAHAHA!

No seriously, the letter was just kidding, because although i really need an external hard disk, i won't be asking it from dad because i'm asking for something else because i'm planning to get it myself the next PC Fair!

Well, that said, two PC Fairs had passed, and i still haven't get it (= =")...

Also because i took was given a 40GB external by my dad some months ago.

And yes...
That EXTRA 40GB full liao (= =")...

It should be a kimchi record or something, to have an external being filled so fast =P!

And yes, almost full of Super Junior XD!~


NYAH, THE LOVE XD!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e