Friday, December 28, 2007

I wasn't in last week...

So i was catching up with my Marry me U performances... since i wasn't around last week...


OMG, SHINDONG I LOVE YOUR HAIR!

MARRY ME XD!!~

We'll open a BBQ restaurant and we can be the customers as well (^^ )!~

BLISS!~


DONGHAE!!

I LOVE ALL HAE COUPLES XD because DongHae is retarded!~

DongHae is a big fat (skinny?) hypocrite!

And though i've said before i hate hypocrites... like really HATE...

DongHae is the one and ONLY hypocrite who i'll always love!~

His just overly adorable and special... his...

HIS PRECIOUS (-_―V)!~


Yes, i do realize i still owe BOTH of you your birthday posts =P!

Teehee!~


ps: Actually there are more (i always have stuffs to talk about when i watch performances), but i'm just dedicating this post specially for my those two DongDongs... who i'm always full of love for (^^ )!~

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ♪!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e