Sunday, December 02, 2007

Surprise!

So in any case you're wondering why i went on a posting spree yesterday... kekeke...

It was JungAh's birthday yesterday, and i baked a cake for her!
And typically me, while baking the cake in the kitchen, i used my laptop there, and typically me again, nothing to do = Blog.

Teeheehee!

I'll post about the birthday celebration story, and pic of the cake soon... i hope; i'm kinda in my usual bouts of lazy-to-upload-photos and lazy-to-Blog-properly stage or something... i wouldn't know... But it all comes down to the word LAZY. Woops!


And i learned two new lessons today!

One...
NEVER EVER PLAN TO SURPRISE PEOPLE ANYMORE.
Whether birthdays, anniversaries, graduation, whatever... NO MORE SURPRISE PLANNINGS!

Seriously, its just so tiring.
We did it on JungAh's birthday see, we wanted to surprise her and all, but this and that, that and this... and it all leads to SO TIRING.

I never want to go surprising people on their birthday anymore.
Apart from the fact there'll be so much to do, it doesn't do any good to your heart because you'll be freaking nervous in case your cover got blown.


Two...
I don't even know how to phrase it, but i'm kinda getting fed-up of people who "uses" others lor, i mean... seriously lar, don't go telling people about plans they've made with regards to you, when later they actually made new plans again themselves.

Like people's time is ample, OMG!

I seriously need to get-a-life if everyone actually thinks i'm too free my time can be simply used.

Which... i really is (= =")...

So i should probably just lie on the floor and continue get trampled over huh?



But as free as i am now... there's just so many things i should do, but i haven't do, that i feel i should just throw myself out from my living room window.

Procrastination.

Never a good thing.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e