Sunday, December 30, 2007

The things i'm going to do...

Suddenly, i have no mood to do anything else, but a couple of things...

- Play with both Keita's - Just what does it mean, you'll find out... soon... i hope.
- Play with my 13 boys.
- Play with Her Royal Highness HeeChul - whose been feeling a bit down and all weird and sensitive, and very attached to me now, ever since Ju-lia was born. I've this feeling she's feeling neglected, so i'll just have to shower even more love to her! And of course, pay more attention to her!
- Play with RyeoWook and KyuHyun.
- Play with Ju-lia, whose back home now (^^ )!~

Don't expect anything up (except perhaps some pics... if i'm in the mood)!~

Teeheehee!~


ps: I love my book!~

NYAH XD!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e