Monday, December 03, 2007

Do you know?

That my laugh is really... unique?

Not in the unique sense that everybody will remember, its pleasant to hear and all... but more like...

Lets just say that, even my Mom terms that i "laugh like a monkey" XD!!

Not that i'm very proud of it, but not that i'm ashamed of it either!

What am i saying, i am proud of it one way or another!

Because its just being me (^^ )!

But i should really learn to control it!

I probably wake those sleeping soundly in dreamland =D!


But lol, i realize the more i listen to YehSung and EeTeuk's laughter, the more i think of their laughter when i laugh!

In fact, ALL THE TIME!

I'm just SUPER-fied XD!~

And i'm feeling BLISS!~



ps: I'm behaving like HeeChul now.

I have a tendency to do things just as how i like now.

The horror.

Or is it a blessing in disguise?

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e