Thursday, December 06, 2007

Pro-blogger Wedding?

I read from Kennysia about some pro-blogger wedding, where this two "professional-blogger" couple are aiming for a fully-sponsored wedding from companies, and offer free publicity for those companies.

I got curious, WHO IS THIS TWO FAMOUS BLOGGERS? To call themselves "pro", sure very "geng" right?

So i did some research on this two "pro-bloggers".
And i found what i was looking for almost immediately (the power of Google!)...

And the first thought which popped into my mind when i saw them was this...

Who are they?

Well, to be fair, maybe i just haven't been to their Blog before, we're off different blogging... whats that word... blogging topic?


But this got me thinking...

If they can do so, can i do so too?
*eyes shine*

So i shall start a:
SPONSOR kimchi TO KOREA TO MEET SUPER JUNIOR!



I promise i'll write about the trip and my sponsors every minute throughout my journey, even requesting internet on flight (i think certain airlines offer that - i need to check the brochures again) so i could Blog about my sponsors even when i fly =D!

Provided that the flight entertainment doesn't distract me, otherwise i would be Blogging:
"Ooh, i'm watching Harry Potter now!"

Next minute's post:
"OooOOoOOoOOooo, DANIEL RADCLIFFE!!"

So yeah!~
Teeheehee!~

And if they play "꽃미남 연쇄테러 사건" (aka Super Junior's movie) on the flight...

Guarantee every minute a new post, with an every second report on what my boys are doing and how they look on screen.

Knowing me, this can be easily accomplished *beams*.


And also, once i reach Korea, with the good technology everywhere, i'm SURE i could blog ALL THE TIME =D!
There's probably WI-FI everywhere =D?

So sponsors, please do sponsor me yah!
Guarantee whatever you want me to write about surely become more famous 10x or sells better 100x one!!
GUARANTEE!!!
Otherwise i'll get my HeeChul to dance Wonder Girl's Tell Me and blog it on YouTube as an apology*!
*Subject to performers own agreement

See, you need clear minds like Kennysia to write about your product, but ahah, you also need crazy, queer, retarded, idiotic, fresh and overly-Super-Junior point-of-view from ME to attract the attention from everyone too right?

So don't hesitate to contact me if you're interested in sponsoring:
SPONSOR kimchi TO KOREA TO MEET SUPER JUNIOR!
I await my sponsors =D!
COME COME!
.
.
.
At this rate, i think my only sponsor would be SM Entertainment (-┏).

But also considering the fact that i had openly express how much i dislike and disagree with SM...

The only party which will sponsor me will probably be:
My cat Kim HeeChul.

"I'm willing to sponsor my lifetime of Cat Biscuits just to stop this crazy woman from disturbing me even for one minute. And also from taking my pics when i sleep."












Stupid cat.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e