Wednesday, December 05, 2007

The Gatal-ness.

I bought a lovely pair of bedroom slippers the other day from Ikea!

Ooh, i love it so much!
So comfortable and comfy and all!~

It reminds me of ShinDong (^^ )!~

The only thing is the right-side the toes there the stitches not very good, so its kinda ticklish sometimes.
Its tolerable, but still not as comfortable as i would've liked it!

So i went and change it!

After exchanging it, i proceeded back to the shop to buy a new pair!
.
.
.
They ran out-of-stock.

Or because they were rearranging the stocks (changing shelves), or whatsoever, either ways, i didn't get to get a new pair of slippers today =(...

So i have to continue be my bare-footed cat running all around the house.


If they really ran out-of-stock, i would've to wait till who knows when!

But i geram is why didn't i just repair the old pair myself instead of exchanging it, that way, i can still have my pair of comfy slippers!

GATAL, SO GATAL!
GATAL IS BAD!!

GRR!!


I miss my pair of comfy bedroom slippers =(...

And i didn't even take a nice picture to remember it by...

KANGIN-AH *runs and hug KangIn*!~


Just gotto love my boys don't i (^^ )?

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e