Saturday, December 01, 2007

Annyoung from the past.

I'm like... the most outdated true Sapphire Blue fan there could ever be. I think.

Thats something to say, isn't me? Since its me we're talking about here!

I *think* i might've read about this particular news before, but it must've slipped my mind? But anyways, when i heard of this news (whether or not its an "again"), it took me by shock honestly.

And i mean REAL shock.
Not any of the Wonder Girl's SoHee Tell Me facial expression thingy did by TOP of BigBang type... but... rather...

See, i've always known Korean fans to be like, crazily mad.
But i never know that they were this mad!

There actually was a fan who had taken out a piece of chewing gum she was chewing and stuffed it into Geng's mouth!

EIUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

Talk about GROSS AND HORRIFYINGLY DISGUSTING!!

If that's not enough, there's actually this fan who during a recent fan-meeting session, had given Geng a lip chap.

Seems normal right?

But whether or not its opened before, or whether or not its USED (by her) before... who knows...


Its so freaking disgusting, especially the chewing gum part.

If i want my idol to have my saliva, i would rather glomp them, and then kiss them mouth-to-mouth, or hit him over the head and then give him CPR.

Stuffing a chewed piece of gum into his mouth is a BIG no-no.
In fact, even a no-no for me even if the gum has been chewed by any SuJu member! Talk about disgusting!

ITS JUST TOO DISGUSTING!! WARGH!!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e