Thursday, December 13, 2007

I love KangIn!

Apart from it being a very well-known fact...

I love him more for always saying things which heavily emphasize on 13.

I would like to post what he said here, but it is against the translator's wish, and i'm a bit the lazy to ask her permission, so i'll just leave it here as of now =D!


OMG, my boys are so much love XD!~



ps: Just in case you're wondering what i'm doing now...

I was staring at huge HQ fan-taken pics of my boys face up-close, and determining who has best complexion now (=v=")...

I'm a fan.
And not forgetting the fact that i'm also retarded, mad and crazy...

Which makes me a retarded, mad and crazy fan...
So what i'm doing is just normal i guess, i'm just being myself=D!
And i'm not ashamed to admit it (^^ )!~

I LOVE MY BOYS!~


pps: As expected, old man has best complexion.
Tsk!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e