Thursday, December 27, 2007

My favourite female artists.

She has always been my most favourite female artist ever since i first listened to J-pop!

And she still is!~
I admire how talented and how special she always are!
And recently, when i know how hard she actually worked, it just makes me like and admire her even more!
She really is the BEST female artist EVER!

JungAh would know how much i like her!
Everytime when she helps me to make-up, whether for fun or for functions, she would ask which female artist's make-up i would like!
And everytime it would be the same answer, that now she will know what i'm going to say even before she asks me (^^ )!~


Another of my most favourite remale artist would be...
中島美嘉.

I knew about her after she has debuted with a few singles, but her songs has never really appeal to me... then i heard about Nana.

CousinKat is a BIG FAN of her, and introduced her songs and the movie Nana to me, to which i started listening to her songs and admire her beautiful voice and talent!

Ooh, and the song Glamorous Sky is WONDERFUL!!
I LOVE THAT SONG!~
Which is also a big factor to why i became a fan!
I love rock songs, and that song coupled with Mika's voice is just AMAZING!

And oh yes, she is really the COOLEST female artist! Her personality is... WOW!
I love her acting as Nana, just PURR-FECT and beautifully portrayed!~
Nana is really a good movie btw!~ Highly recommended!
I wouldn't mind being like Hachi if i could have a best friend like Nana!~ Or other way round, i'm not really fussy =P!

Apart from that, i've recently gotten addicted to singing 桜色舞うころ at K-sessions (i sang the song 3 times just this afternoon, and if not because i fear for boring my brother, i would've sang more than 3 times =P!); the song is good, the MV is beautiful... and SAKURA XD!~


WONDERFUL SINGERS!~
YAH XD!~

Ooh and i really like Hitomi too!
And she's an animal welfare activist as well (^^ )!~
NYAH XD!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e