Thursday, December 27, 2007

Someone please...

Go smack Jo KyuHyun' ass for me

I take back what i said.

Leave all butt smackings to ME, and ONLY ME (-_―V)...


Gosh i love my boys XD!~

I especially love the fact that KyuHyun recovered so fast like Superman (hence, SUPERKyu)...

NYAH XD!~


But still... the reason i want to smack his ass is because it looks good...

In a recent performance...
He swayed and dance as if he had never danced in his life (= =")...

And considering the fact he is still recovering honestly...

And considering the fact i'm all touchy about him even if his just walking, ever since after that accident...
.
.
.
That retarded git has made me sound like a worrying grandma in outsized specs and a neat bun on top of my head (= =")...

Because the fact remains we're off the same age, so technically...
I'M NOT HIS NUNA.

And therefore, i'm sounding grandma-ish instead of sounding like nuna-worrying-over-dongsaeng those type... because we're off the same age...

Not forgetting the fact that i'm overacting about him, as always...
... because his PRECIOUS...












But its all worth it
(-_―V).

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e