Tuesday, December 04, 2007

The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian

OMG! I CAN'T WAIT FOR MAY NEXT YEAR!

As a big fan of fantasy-themed books or movies (my love for Harry Potter is obviously very obvious throughout my Blog - that said, i hate the Harry Potter movies.), i absolutely adore The Chronicles of Narnia as well!

I only read (and know of) the book after i watched the first movie The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, and its WONDERFUL!

I thought they'll just filmed the first part to the whole series, but mana tau, they are actually filming the second part to it (^^ )!
CAN'T WAIT FOR IT!
I was reading the newspaper when i saw the poster, i couldn't believe my eyes because i had never heard any news about them making the second part, but now they are, i'm so excited i can't wait for it (^^ )!

I heard the plot will be different from the movie, but i'm sure i'll enjoy it as well, unlike the Harry Potter movies which i absolutely loath (except Daniel Radcliffe and casts), i didn't read Narnia as much as i read Potter, and i can't remember the exact plot from the book adee, so i doubt i'll compare it to the book as i did with Potter!

Eitherways, CAN'T WAIT XD!!


Which reminds me, i should read my His Dark Materials soon!
I keep on re-reading Harry Potter, i never got round reading that book yet, woops!

In case you didn't know, His Dark Materials is actually a trilogy of novels, which the first volume is Northern Lights, also known as The Golden Compass in North America!

The movie version (The Golden Compass) is coming out soon, THIS WEEK to be exact, and as usual...

I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT TOO (^^ )!

Or perhaps i should just watch the movie first and read the book later?
With my constant re-readings of Harry Potter, i wouldn't be surprise if i only start reading His Dark Materials next year =P!
Harry Potter books are hard to put down honestly, which explains why J.K. Rowling is my most favourite author of all times (^^ )!

But i'm gonna get round it... soon! MUST!
Can't miss it, even if i'm slow =D!~


Ooh, and i absolutely love the fact how the author created daemons!

I seriously wonder what my daemon would be (like really real, not based on the quiz XD!), just like how i want to know what my patronus would be like!~

I have this feeling my patronus would be a dolphin, due to my love for my Bada and the ocean and all!~
But my daemon can't exactly be a dolphin right?

Can they?


I'm going to get Stardust's novel next!
I absolutely adore the movie, so i hope i'll enjoy the book as much as i enjoyed the movie!~


Told'ya i love fantasy-themed stuffs didn't i (^^ )?
Teeheehee!~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e