Wednesday, December 05, 2007

MUST. RESIST. TEMPTATION.

From this one...

I like the pretty diary cover, and the multiple contents it offers, and the diary icon stickers!


To these two items...
BigBang 2008 Diary Planner

Ooh (*v*)!~

BigBang 2008 Desk Calendar

OMG, they are such retards XD!~

Me likey DaeSung and SeungRi most because they are superly retarded idiots XD!~
Actually, all of them are!~ Hee!~


And these three...

TVXQ 2008 Diary Planner

JunSu *waves*!

TVXQ 2008 Wall Calendar

JunSu-yah *squeals*!

TVXQ 2008 Desk Calendar

JUNSU *glomps*!~

*gets pulled back by EunHyuk*


And these three items...
SE7EN 2008 Diary Planner

YAH!~

SE7EN 2008 Wall Calendar

*squeals and spazzes*

SE7EN 2008 Desk Calendar

WOOOOOOOOOO (*V*)!~

Gosh, SE7EN just killed me.


What can i say?

Its all so pwetty ok!

SO TEMPTED!
I'm a sucker when it comes to pretty, cute (and retarded) things and Super Junior XD!~ CONTROL CONTROL (except when it comes to SuJu!~)!!


Now, don't be silly, its not like i'm really going to buy it right?

Here are the reasons below:
One: Every surface of my room has been invaded by Super Junior (and w-inds.). Its an exaggerated fact, but its near to the truth.
And therefore, i have no more place to put up wall calendars.

Two: Can you hear the sound of kachings?

Three: My desk not so big till it can fit 5 desk calendars.
There's FIVE, because i already have a Jay Chou 2008 desk calendar (and how i love him because his is like... 10x cheaper than those above can?).

Which reminds me, i need to tidy my table to welcome the arrival of 13 boys.
OOH!~

Four: I only need one planner.
Why do i need multiple ones?
Unless if i lead multiple lives right?

Five: I hear the sounds of kachings loud and clear.
The last reason is such a deterrence factor.
Its a love-hate-relationship.

I may be mad, but i know when to keep my head clear *winks*.

So yeah, no buy-buy!

Be RATIONAL!












However, if i were to find GOLD, who knows what i'll really do honestly (-┏)...

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e