Monday, January 12, 2009

I love sandwiches!

But today i just had the WORST sandwich of my life.
More serious than when i become my temporary part-time "full-time gamer" (aka when there is new game for me to obsess myself with).

I ordered a focaccia with egg mayo, tomato and lettuce. Everything was good, except for the bloody focaccia bread.
I should've sensed something wrong when i saw the bread. But who would've expected a bloody bread, though with loads of grains and stuffs on top of it (and mind, it looks good too), TO HAVE BLOODY SALT ON TOP OF IT???
And it's not those fine types, but those grainy types, so while eating halfway suddenly "crunch" then the salty taste comes. EWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

I flicked off every bloody grain of salt i can spot, but there's still some maybe embed into the bread. Bloody bread.

Worst part was, i thought i was "lucky" that my last bite of the sandwich was not salty at all... not so lor... the bloody last bite was the bloody saltiest that i almost puke out the whole sandwich. It still feels yucky now, like there's still salt inside my mouth. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!


Note to self: Never eat anything which you cannot even pronounce it's name properly. BAH!!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e