Saturday, April 18, 2009

It's 5am.

I love my boys i love my boys i love my boys i love my boys i love my boys i love my boys i love my boys i love my boys i love my boys i love my boys i love my boys i love my boys i love my boys.

I just died and gone to heaven. The boys made me laugh so badly! IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT (more like early morning honestly)!!!
JongWoon-ah!!~ What would we do without you (^^ )!~
KyuHyun is evil, i can sense the evilness even from my laptop screen ok, lols!

They are just so wonderful!
Now if only i could put it in them to make me go sleep earlier... what turf, all this sleeping late nonsense is making me incoherent.
...
Wait, i'm incoherent even to begin with, oh well!~

Tra-la-la!!~



ps: That's why kids, there is a reason why your parents ask you to sleep early every night. This is so you wouldn't end up like the one who wrote this, who incidentally, is awake now at 5am writing this just because. What turf!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e