Monday, April 20, 2009

Kim JongWoon you creep.

Random note:
But I think Yesung is creepy in a funny way... of course, I say that because
I've never experienced him touching my upper lip or just randomly showing up while I was sleeping.

- damifino from Soompi.

But creepy or weirdo or whatever, i still heart Kim JongWoon! The adorableness!~
He made me laugh so badly in the middle of the night, i'm glad my neighbours didn't sue XD!

---

This entry is totally unrelated to the title, but then again, who ever read the titles, do you?

I'm so proud of my boys.
Watch and you'll understand.

마주치지 말자 (Let's Not).
The song which never fail to make me feel damn emo every time i hear it. It's just... OMG i love my boys!
And the lyrics...!!! The meaning is just (ㅠ.ㅠ)...

I cried while watching them perform, because it was just so beautiful LIVE!!
My boys are the best!!!


ps: Pig, this was the song i was telling you about!! Listen if can ok??? Okwecan XD!!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e