Monday, November 03, 2008

Bah!

Ok, fine, so there's no point getting all sad for some stupid mark. Which is pointless and useless and meaningless, really.

I'll work harder, i'll ace the next paper... or maybe i can take this paper again (well, maybe, if i feel like it and have an extra RM80 to spare), and when i get good marks, i'll shove the result to the examiners face and go:
"HAH!! TO YOUR FACE!!!"
... Ok, stop, it's not like the examiner's out to get me. It's not like he has some personal vendetta against me that he purposely give me lower marks or something. No, it's all completely my fault. I should stop dissing others. But boy, does it feel good *beams*!

And because my stupid cow of a brother lost my PS CD, and had to get me a new one, which is faulty (or maybe because i don't know how to use lar)... so i can't upload any new pictures, and so...

Ah, bliss. I'm feeling so much more peaceful already.

Ooh wait!

Ah, even better!

Honestly, sometimes peace can be found in just the simplest way, don't you think (^^ )?

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e