Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I'm off!

Super backdated post of about 2 months or so, but lazy to photoshop pics then, and totally forgotten about it.
MAS was having their cheap domestic flights promotion then, and so it "inspired" this entry (more like annoy me, since i know either way chances of me going there *now* is as good a chance of Daniel Radcliffe changing his name to "Harry James Potter"... which is *very unlikely*.)

---

So i've packed my bags.

So SiWon-ish. Hmm.

Ooh, never forget my SuShow DVD!

Yeah!

And my besties!

So Disney-ocean-themed, don't you think?
(except for the stupid panda and cat)

And i'm off!
Where i'm going, you ask?
Where do you think i'm going! Since it's cheaper to fly to Kuala Terengganu than Penang, of course i'm off to Redang!!
Do you even need to ask? *wink*

REDANG HERE I COME!!
Screw you monsoon season! Even if i puke my guts out (ewwwwww, but i guess as long as it's good for the fishies), i'm going to Redang!
.
.
.
.
.
I'm at Redang!! Yeah!
*screams and runs around in circles*
.
.
.
Yes, i know i'm a sad kid.
But one can have imagination, fun and be delusional at the same time can't they?

You can't? Sad you. Too bad! Haha!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e