Wednesday, November 12, 2008

MY BABY IS BACK!!

Update: So yeah, it turns out it's flappy because it wasn't screwed properly. So though they fixed it, genius me forgot to "check" the sound the keypad made when typed (i assumed all should be well)... so the right side still sounds funny when i type on it. I guess i'll have to get use to it. What the turf.
---

YEAH (^^ )!
The fan was spoilt, and it was for quite sometime that i think it fried the mother board (something like that) as well. Woops, should have sent it for service earlier!

But... the bad thing is...
I think they have to dig open my laptop or something, that one side of it is like... cacated now (= =")...
And yes, the same one side, the keypad's sound also sound wrong.

Have to send it again later, what the turf...
I hope it's not something they can't fix, otherwise... ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Throw tantrum, smack the daylights out of them, and ask them to give me a NEW laptop! Yeah!~

Ok, stop being retarded!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e