Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Holy Macaroni!

OMG... BAND!!
KANGCHUL IN A BAND!
I was just thinking how much i like rock (listening to a rock song now too btw), and how i think my style is rock-casual and all the other day, and... BAND!! YAH!!!

And omg, RyeoWook KyuHyun singing with JunSu and ChangMin?
The same day, i almost bought the Neurotic Mirotic album which contains JunSu and ChangMin's badge)s the other day (^^ )!
Nyah, magnae power (except JunSu, but he qualifies!)!!


And KangIn's movie's kissing scene.
...
Being the curious me, i open the window, and braced myself before opening it.
I was ready... and i open the window...
An ad was blocking the pic.
I was like... all the "preparation" for nothing??
But also... it's as if like... don't want me to see?

It's funny really, at least, i find it (^^ )!
(So i saw it in the end, but somehow i'm fine, maybe because i like the actress. I can imagine if it's an actress i don't like... guarantee the world shall never have peace.)

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e