Saturday, November 01, 2008

Damaged brain.

Never watch a Chinese vampire movie, then proceed to watch an action movie next.
Because, in the action movie, it was raining, and so Nicholas Cage went to close the window. For a minute there i was nervous, because i thought a (Chinese) vampire is going to appear and grab Nicholas Cage.

Don't be stupid, how can a Chinese vampire appear out of nowhere (in an action, non-horror movie) just to grab Nicholas Cage duh???

And seriously, never proceed to watch a comedy after the action movie. Because your mind won't be relaxed enough to enjoy the funny parts in the comedy.


On the good side, Tracy called me last night =D!
But upon seeing her damsel-in-distress pic (and name) on my phone, a few things cross my mind in that very instant:
- Why is Tracy calling me from England? Was there an emergency?
- Maybe Tracy needs me to help her with some stuffs in KL?
- Or did something big happen in England?
- Maybe Sam dressed up as the giant squid for Halloween, and an angry mob went after her... ok, just joking, i totally made up this one up. Giant Squids don't cross my mind.
- Maybe someone stole her phone, and somehow they chose me to call, so they can act like Tracy's in trouble and all, and then they'll try to con me or something.

Or maybe, just a simple but might be quite surprising reason...
- Tracy's drunk.
But no, it's not all of the above. But oh hail my wonderful imagination! Yeah!

Seriously, sometimes i wonder if it's a good thing that my favourite channel is Disney Channel, and one of favourite literature is Shopaholic, and the rest of the series. Hmm.



ps: Remember i said i went to watch a Chinese vampire movie?
Well, i was late, so when i entered, the show has started and it was a night scene.
And bloody hell stupid hall. As if it wasn't bad enough that it was a night scene where the vampire will be appearing... those lights at the aisle which indicates which row were switched off, so basically, the whole hall was so bloody dark i thought i stepped into a horror movie myself!! I can't even see anything an arm's length away, let alone find my row!!
So i did the most reasonable thing to do, just find the nearest seat to sit down, and wait till there's more lights for me to find my seat.
But that's bloody scary as well, because i can't even see if there's anyone sitting next to me (or at the same row)!
Stupid imagination. BAH!!

Oh btw, the hall was quite empty, and i sat alone in the middle of a whole row!
Yes, i do believe i'm barking mad. Hehe!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e