Monday, November 03, 2008

Stupid TOPIK.

I got my bloody Korean results today. Bloody stupid marks. I curse the person who marked my paper that every pen he uses will spoil the minute the tip touches the paper. For at least a good year, mind.
...
Ok fine, i'm sure it's not his fault... i was over-confident, and i was expecting something a tad-bit higher (an extra "0.75" to be exact). But that's because the paper was SO FREAKING EASY a toddler could do it. My Korean teacher could do it with her eyes close. ShinDong can attend the 3-day Manchurian Feast (something like that), with his right hand doing the paper, left hand feeding himself with both eyes on the food, and he can still ace it.
Bloody exam.

And no dear cousin, "I only got 91" is not a way to console anyone (ok, me only actually). It's kinda rubbing it in. But you have to admire the hilarity behind it! I should draw it out!
It's kinda like *the* Becky Bloomwood telling you your old battered Vincci RM19.90 shoes are much fabber than her new Jimmy Choos (price unavailable because it'll scare the knickers off you).
My brain is Fabulous, thank you.

This year is not a good language year.
First, i didn't get my Japanese language attendance cert, and if not because i get to have (free) Japanese food, i would not attend the party tomorrow just to see other people gloating when they get their cert (ok fine, they won't gloat, they are all nice people, and the cert's seriously meaningless and useless. But the pain of having to see the cert escape from my fingers just because i forgot to go for class... ugh...)
I hope all the butterflies from their butterfly farm escape and fly everywhere over the school till they can't continue teaching. For a good week. Then their syllabus and teachings and all will be behind-schedule, that they have to have extra classes. Ha-di-ha!
Ok, this doesn't make sense. It's not their fault i *forgot* got class.
Then again they should just sod the stupid "8 out of 10 attendant = cert" rule. It's so stupid.
...
Ok, shut up. I'm angry now i can say anything i want.

Second, my Korean language is less than satisfactory. I honestly expected something 0.75 higher. Stupid marks. 0.75!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT???
(ok fine, it's due to the average, but STILL!!)
I hope for the remaining year, every time the examiner buys potato chips or instant-noodles, it is all crushed and in pieces, and he'll only realize it when he gets back home and had open the pack, so he couldn't exchange it. Ha-ha-ha!

Ok, retard.
I'm going to have to work harder honestly!!
안녕 하세요, 난 바보에요... 왙타*toot*.
Or こんにちは。 頭はちょっと問題ありますけど。。。 ワッタ*toot*.

Hmm... it's nice to be able to curse in a foreign language, even if it means it'll get cut out by the word "toot".



ps: Oh, the ironic part of it all...
I got highest for the paper i thought i would get lowest, and i got lowest for the paper which i thought i would get highest (and it was *the* paper which pulled my average down as well, thank you very much).
Hmph!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e