Saturday, November 01, 2008

Formatted Ultraman.

Yes, my laptop's name is Ultraman. Well, it used to be something else, but somehow Ultraman came along and... well, it's stuck. My organization's name is Ultraman as well.

And you shall not know the name. For my Royal title is not to be easily disclosed.

Anyways, yes, it's formatted (finally). And as much as i love that it's free from all sorts of virus etc... what i'm really annoyed is it's lack of software.
Microsoft Words and Photoshop.
Both brothers owe me the disc, and they have yet to pass it to me. And knowing my brothers since the day i was born... not a good chance to be able to get it anytime soon.

Thus, explaining the lack of images on this Blog. And also the lack of me being able to do anything else which requires Microsoft Words.
I can't even organize pictures from my camera because i need the Microsoft Picture Manager to do so, and which it comes along with the Microsoft Words, and so which i cannot organize unti i get the disc for the latter, which i had not get yet, and thus i cannot organize.

Ok, i should stop watching Powerpuff Girls.
(ps: 12pm every weekday on channel 616)

Don't ask me why my brain can remember cartoon schedules so much better as opposed to more important stuffs. I don't know the answers myself.
GAH!!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e