Wednesday, November 05, 2008

I am grateful i don't have a nose job.

UPDATE: They finally got "smarter" (to what extent is unknown) and close the entire stretch of road. Bah!
---

Or anything fake.
Or even 9-months pregnant. Otherwise guarantee even the baby can come out or something.

Bloody DBKL dug up the whole stretch of road i've been complaining about... for no apparent reason!!
I'm suspecting that they read my Blog, and thus they decided to dig up the whole road so just to annoy me. And then when they read this particular entry (which i'm writing now to diss them), they will laugh and throw a party because they know they have succeeded in annoying me.
Idiots. I knew it!

Though, they are replacing the road with brick tiles (i guess so they don't need to pave it often).

BUT DO YOU NEED TO DIG UP THE WHOLE ROAD WHEN YOU ONLY STARTED "BRICKING" LESS THAN 1/4 OF THE ROAD???

Seriously lar, how thick can you get?

The road was so bad now, it's worst than a bumpy roller coaster ride on a faulty lack-maintenance one. There's NO MORE ROAD!! They dug up the whole stretch, that it's only a pile of brownish-sai (tahi)-colour muddy road!!
And *at least* muddy roads are "smoother" than this one! This one you practically "jump" every one second!
Words can't even describe how bad it is. Seriously.

Imagine small in diameter (but deep) little potholes ALL OVER THE ROAD!
And they are even in one straight line ok (= =")...
I can't even steer around it, if i just steer a bit to the right (or left), there's a new set waiting for me. BAH!!!

I'm avoiding driving my Angel there at all cost! Seriously! My poor baby!
!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&* DBKL.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e