Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Stupid YesAsia.

A small matter. But when geram, geram it is.
I understand that my previous order (with YesAsia) is eligible for a free Japan Mini capsule toy, however, i only noticed that it was not included in the item list after shipment. I had chosen a Japan Mini using the "Click here" link under "Remark" in the Shopping Cart page. Would just like to check if the Japan Mini was included in this order, if not, will i be reimbursed with another one in my next order? Thank you.
I've clearly indicated my questions and concerns right?

This is the reply i got:
With reference to your email on 26 Nov, 2008, upon checked, no Free Japan Mini was added to your order.
Kindly please note that if a customer does not choose a Japan Mini toy series, no Japan Mini toy will be added to the order, and no compensation will be provided from YesAsia.com.
What turp, i don't understand the "Kindly please note that if a customer does not choose a Japan Mini toy series..." lor. I've clearly stated that i *have* chosen a Japan Mini, so what does this reply mean?
Some more beneath the comment sheet, it was written:
Please clearly indicate and explain your questions/concerns, and make sure to include all the necessary information.
What should i do then, when it's clear the bloody dude didn't even bloody answer my question?

I'm not pissed because i didn't get the Japan Mini i was entitled to (despite the fact that it was bloody cute, and it was bloody expensive, and i was supposed to get it for free), since i should've checked my shipping list earlier instead of relying on them... but seriously, i'm very pissed with the reply lor. It's rather "what turp reply is that"?? At least explain clearer lar! It's not even answering my bloody question!! I already clearly stated "I HAVE CHOSEN", but they reply me such. How can stand?


So this is my reply:
Dear YesAsia,
Upon receving a reply from YesAsia for my previous email:
"With reference to your email on 26 Nov, 2008, upon checked, no Free Japan Mini was added to your order.
Kindly please note that if a customer does not choose a Japan Mini toy series, no Japan Mini toy will be added to the order, and no compensation will be provided from YesAsia.com."


I have indeed clearly chosen a Japan Mini (Japan Mini: SAN-X All Stars Mini Stamp & Seal) following the instructions YesAsia has provided on the website before i proceeded with my order. Unless there are any special "hidden instructions" which is there that i didn't adhere to, i do not believe there is any mistake (in choosing a Japan Mini) on my part. If there is any it would've been a mistake with YesAsia's website.

Although now i understand that YesAsia would not be compensating the Japan Mini i deserved, which undoubtedly i have decided to Blog it about it as it was not my fault but rather, there is a problem with YesAsia's website, i am intending to buy from YesAsia again in the future despite its website's inefficiency. But if such technical problems with the site were not rectify to begin with, how can i ever trust YesAsia again to honour what i was clearly eligible for initially?

I understand that i should have double checked my shipping list and notified YesAsia upon the slightest suspicion, however, i trusted YesAsia to provide me with good customer service as i have been a customer since 2006, and was very satisfied with it's service until now. Unfortunately, i guess i was wrong to put my trust in YesAsia, and i am very disappointed with YesAsia's lack of efficiency and problematic website. Rest assure i would be advising my friends to double check their orders, just so they could avoid such problems from occurring in the future. Thank you.
Freakingishly long, but subtle, and my message is well expressed, that...
I AM BLOODY PISSED WITH YOU YESASIA!
As much as my Blog is not as famous as Kennysia or Ringo's that you couldn't care less, because whatever i've written probably wouldn't even affect you the slightest... but this is to *assure* you that for bloody once, YOU HAVE GOTTEN A BAD REVIEW!!
(because all along YesAsia has been getting good reviews, heck, i was one of those who gave them good reviews before!! Not anymore!)

And yes, as much as i will still continue buying from YesAsia in the future, since it's in my blood to like good deals, just so you know, i'm NEVER singing praises for YesAsia EVER AGAIN. To think i like buying from this bloody place because of "good customer service" (before). Pfft!!
Just so you know.
Seriously, stupid customer service. And i thought DVDHeaven's was bad.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm pissed off too... I recently ordered something from Yesasia and forgot to manually choose a mini toy... I expected that they would automatically link you to a page to choose a one, because you are ENTITLED to one, right? It was after I finished with the payment I discovered that I will not get one. -__-###
Well, even if I emailed them or anything, they would think that that it's my own problem for not reading their "terms and conditions". -__-

eiko-chan said...

Hi adagio!
You should insisted in one, or rather, just write and complain, which is what i did and they gave me a free one!
Though, since i didn't know i have to add it in the cart for my second order, i did the same mistake, so i only get ONE mini toy for two orders. A bit disappointed, but... oh well!

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e