Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My laptop is MIA-ing.

It's going to be ONE WHOLE WEEK tomorrow.
Gosh, how did i ever survive without my laptop for one week... i don't know.

And i miss my boys.
A lot is an understatement. Words can't even describe how i felt.
I find i'm a gatal person (as usual).
When my laptop was infront of me, i was so lazy to even lift a finger (and my eyes to read too) to check on their updates, but now that my laptop's "away", i've been hungering for news. What the turp.

And also, because i was "away" (from the internet etc) for such a period of time, i find it difficult to even remember what i want to Blog about. It used to be so easy before.
To think i spend the past few hours trying "very hard" to remember what i wanted to write. BAH!!


ps: Yes, as much as i've emphasized i would avoid traveling to China, i would and will, need, want, etc etc, travel to China... just for Super Show.

Yes, i'm desperate to get married (again).

pps: KangIn's new movie Simple ManHwa (순정만화) would be out on Nov 27, the same day Twilight is out in Malaysia.
Two can play the game when it comes to affairs. HAHA!! Ok retard, bye bye.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e