Saturday, November 08, 2008

I really hate the bloody TOPIK examiner who marked my paper.

Seriously, i'm not a "high-achiever", but this paper is something i was *really* confident in despite not preparing well for it... not full-marks, but at least 80 plus...
But yes, "over-confidence" can ruin a person. I was a good example.
I got bloody low marks for the paper i thought "easiest", and highest mark for the paper i was always very horrible in. What is this? Candid camera?

Enough about me being bad. I know i did bad, but being me who love to rant, so i shall rant on how it's the bloody examiner's fault, and not mine.
I know, living in denial... but it's me being me. Shut up. Don't kacau me. Being mad at the examiner is much better than being mad at myself for being so incoherently dumb of the fact that i'm actually dumb enough to be dumb on a paper which is quite dumb for me that it just shows how dumb i am for getting this very dumb mark.
Thank you dumb dumb. Now don't you feel dumber just by reading the dumb remarks i just made? It's actually a evil dumbly villain-ish plot i hatched just so you'll feel as dumb as me. I know, it's a dumb method, but it works, because you're still reading what i'm saying.

So anyways...
BAH!!!
You know what, instead of ruining my lovely karma *snorts*, i'll just go and eat more ice-cream (the "all-natural cure") and ruin my chances of being slimmer. Ooh!

Besides, it's because my brain isn't functioning properly to come out with sarcastic mean evil but witty and well-defined cryptic not-easy-to-understand curses at the poor TOPIK examiner. Yes, it's all his fault. Get over it, and blame him for everything, thank you very much.

And also because i want to go to the toilet now. Toodles!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e