Saturday, November 08, 2008

So i made it... sorta...

I found out, so i don't really need a "computer" after all!
(Oh yes, it's because i just send my computer for service last week, and probably wouldn't be able to get it back anytime sooner. Sour turnips.)

That said... damn, without my Blog like going to die like that (= =")!!

You see, my mind works in a funny way. Well... maybe a few parts.
Some parts work out those normal necessity parts, some work out how to be extra-kiddishly retarded, some part working on my boys, some part works on appearing "normal" to everyone else so i won't get apprehended by members of "Happiness Hospital"... while some parts work on how to evilly plot to get everyone to star in a musical number with me (and those really random types btw)... well, you get the gist of it. It's really not that difficult.

And then, there's one special part which is always in literary form - in the literal-est sense seeing that most other parts are all musically colourful and all etc etc - because it's the part which i tell myself on how to phrase stuffs in order to blog about it.

That said, no, i'm not a dedicated blogger. I just like to rant and talk a lot.

And yes, i don't have a life. Shut up now.


Back to what i was saying...
Yes, so you see, without a computer "ready" for me whenever i need it, i find it absolutely difficult to store those "necessary literatures" which i want to blog about in my brain. You can say i have "limited memory space".

Writing it down? It helps, but in a lot of sense i type better.
Trying really hard to remember it well with every word strictly in place? Er, that would be negative. My brain is worst than a leaky cauldron with 5 bullets holes through it. And that's saying something.

The most "difficult" part is, sometimes even if i remember the topic i want to write about, i can't remember the exact way i had phrased it earlier, and this frustrates me, because i feel the first time i phrased it is always the best. Any other time phrased are just not up to expectation.


So yeah... after all... i *do* need my computer. So i can blog whenever i want to. My life is sad, i know. Don't rub it in.

Anyways...
Thank you, readers you're amazing, good night.
(You know you're a loser if you didn't know it's edited from Ryan's line in one of the numbers in HSM 3: Senior Year. BUAHAHA! Ok, mean.)

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e