Saturday, November 15, 2008

STUPID OLD GEE-ZER!!

I'm talking about the game Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side: 1st Love, if you didn't play the game, chances are you wouldn't understand what i'm saying. Excuse me, but i really need to rant.
---

Honestly lar, it's just a game, but STILL!!
Of all the hot guys in the game, who in the world would want to date the *old man*? And what more, an old geezer? (Ok, maybe his not exactly that, but he creeps me out bad, and he is so dandy it's scary)
Something must be wrong with Konami's brain when they are creating the different characters. Contrast my Kei with that... that... EWWWWW!!! Honestly, who would want *that guy* when you have a selection of hot younger guys (i would honestly rather date Wataru than him lor)?
He creeps me out just by appearing on screen, and what more, he creeps me even further when i have to avoid him like mad, but it didn't work at all!! What wrong did i do in my life (in the game) that he have to come after me EVEN WHEN I DID NOTHING!! What part of "i-like-good-looking-hot-guys" does he not understand? (then again it's a game so i shouldn't be too serious about it but seriously, he creeps me out)
I rejected him like tons of times adee lor, to no effect, and the worst part, the affection meter just goes up WHEN I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!!! TO THE EXTEND IT RUIN THE FUN OF THE WHOLE GAME!!! WHY THE HELL YOU GIVE ME HIS CG LAR!!! I DON'T BLOODY HELL WANT HIS CG!!! WHO THE HELL WANTS HIS BLOODY CG LAR (except collectors and avid gamers, and those who like the old geezer but i honestly doubt there's any)!!! GIVE ME MY KEI'S BEAUTIFUL CG (although i already have it, but honestly there's just too little of him to go around even for just one person?)!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *pulls hair*
ONE WHOLE BLOODY DAY WASTED!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS TO THAT IDIOTIC STUPID OLD GEEZER WHO I DON'T KNOW WHAT I DID TO YOU YOU MUST TREAT ME LIKE THIS LAR IDIOT BAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
One whole freaking bloody day wasted because i spend the whole day on the game... but *still* couldn't get the ending i wanted. Oh my darling Kei, why oh why are you so hard to get lar!!! (then again, it's because you're the main (and hottest) character inside with no rival, that's why)

I swear Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side: 1st Love is so much more difficult than TMGS: 2nd Kiss. In the latter game, i got who i wanted in first attempt nya lor, unlike stupid TMGS: 1st Love which i spend like... so many hours playing but to no avail AT ALL (only ONCE!!). That stupid (but oh-so-beautiful) Kei is just too (super extra ultra very much) difficult to get. No wonder they twitch down the requirements for part 2. Must be because it's too difficult (in the part 1) that a lot of people (or maybe only me, the lousy gamer) complained and threatened to burn Konami's office down or something.

ARGH I'M FREAKING GERAM LAR!! WHOLE BLOODY DAY TRYING TO FILL UP KEI'S ALBUM BUT FAIL LIKE MAD!! WASTED!!! ALL HIS FAULT FOR BEING SO HOT I CAN'T RESIST BUT TO JUST CONTINUE PLAYING THE FIRST GAME OVER AND OVER AGAIN (and also because 2nd game has 5 endings to collect, so many until can die lor honestly... what's their problem really)!!! WHY LAR SO SUSAH TO FINISH HIS ALBUM!!! TELL ME WHY!!!

Very geram. I will burn the moustache of the next person who i see with a moustache. Stupid old geezer.
(then again it's partially my own fault, and maybe also some of the other bishounens fault too... but it's so much more fun to blame everything on the old geezer, because if you think about it, it really is his fault after all)

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e