Sunday, November 30, 2008

Useful phrase.

I think language and literature are one of the fabbest thing in the world.

One of the reasons why i love Twilight so much, despite it giving me unrealistic expectations in men... is due to the witty quotes the characters say. Some which i love so much, i can re-read that sentence a few times for er... no apparent reason i guess... if you think about it.

Anyways, one of my favourite tagline from the Twilight movie, is this:
"When you can live forever, what do you live for?"
Don't you think it's really cool?
The best part is, it's especially useful to describe what you're "obsessed" with at the moment.

My boys goes without saying. So if i were to ask myself the questions above now, what will be my answer?
.
.
.
.
.
HK TVB DRAMAS (-_―V).

Seriously, as corny, cheesy, say whatever you want about it... i heart HK TVB dramas!
Grew up with it, learned Cantonese from it... it's probably the only drama series in the world i can ever finish really quick.

I guess, you may also call it, "boil drama series" (direct translation of bo kek chap) XD?

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e