Saturday, November 01, 2008

Scary.

I've been having "nightmares" the past couple of nights.
But actually... define the word "nightmare", because i don't woke up in a shock... though the dreams were unpleasant...
And two nights ago i dream out a whole horror movie, those old Chinese "horror comedy" movie type... right up till the credits. It was a new one i've never seen. Pretty scary, but interesting nonetheless.

Anyways, just last night i dreamed one of my favourite Taiwanese actor, Joe Cheng, died.
It was rather scary actually, because if in my dream i was his friend and he died or something, i guess it won't be too scary... but in my dream, i dream i read the news from the newspaper, and from a "fan"'s perspective and as "myself" (in the dream), it really scares me you know. It's as if it was real.
I was crying and all as i told Loo2 (i can't remember clearly who, but i know she is a big fan too, so it should be her?) in my dreams... and i was also crying in real-life. I can feel my eyes were wet when i woke up.

Anyways, upon waking up, i immediately went online and wiki his profile... all while still half-asleep and lying on my bed. Ah, don't you love modern technology?
Yes, i'm amazed at how i can be half-asleep and still surf the net at the same time!!

And then, upon finding his page and seeing his birthdate - June 19, 1982 - i relaxed, and as if on cue, my head just plop and i drift off to dreamland right then (after exiting the page of course, later kena murder by the phone bill not good).


I do hope i have a better night tonight. Fighting!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bb275a7ef194bb6f4b248bf8cfa8ff5e